New this year: you can submit your contract and service forms online .
To keep everyone safe and mitigate the spread of Covid, the YES table will not be set up in the cafeteria throughout January. You may continue to submit YES forms online during this time.
If this is your first time visiting THIS SYSTEM (created August 2021), please CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT using your email from your contract! Once you CREATE AN ACCOUNT, your previous and present hours will be linked to you!
Medalist Requirements – Due to the pandemic we have adjusted the requirements until 2024.
Class of 2022 (current seniors)
TOTAL REQUIREMENT = 70 hours
Class of 2023 (current juniors)
TOTAL REQUIREMENT = 70 hours
Class of 2024 (current sophomores)
TOTAL REQUIREMENT = 85 hours
Class of 2025 (current freshmen)
TOTAL REQUIREMENT = 100 hours
The YES committee
We Have Gone Virtual
You can now submit your forms to us online as well as in person. Please follow the steps below to submit online:
- Create an account at service.chsyes.info. If you already have a contract on file and have submitted service hours, use the same non-FBISD email address you submitted on your contract to create your account and check that your hours look correct. If you are new to YES, you must create an account and submit a contract before doing anything else.
- Make sure that the scanned forms are in a PDF file.
- You will be able to check the status of your submissions at any point in your account. You can also respond to posts or ask questions directly in the system.
- For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep your forms as proof of your service. Do not throw them away.
- Remember it may take time for our volunteers to get everything approved and processed. Once processed, you should be able to see your submissions immediately.
- Do not use your FBISD email in the system or to contact us. Our emails will bounce back if you do so.
- Always fill out your YES form completely. Do not leave anything blank!!
- Never alter hours.
- Always bring both the original and a copy of your form to the YES table.
- If you work more than one day, always bring a log.
- Always have your log signed.
To sign up for email notifications of service opportunities, enter your email address and click the join button below!
For community service events,
see opp calendar for more details.
- Eye Level Learning Center- Provide Tutoring in Math, English, and Writing for children ages 4-14. Hours of operation are after school- Monday- Wednesday 4:30-7:30 and Saturdays 10am -1pm. Contact Reema Mehdi- email@example.com located near Austin Parkway and highway 6- Sugarland East
- FBISD Extended Learning Program is currently seeking volunteers to assist with various responsibilities (ONLY Non Administrative tasks will be approved for the YES Program) Contact: Sarah.Khalfe@fortbendisd.com Marketing Coordinator
- Do you have a Hospice Heart? Charter Healthcare is currently seeking volunteers to support patients and families in need. (Only NON ADMINISTRATIVE tasks will be approved for the YES Program) Contact: TarynMilliken@charterhcg.com 11420 Dairy Ashford Road Sugar Land, TX 77478
- Texas Wildlife Rehabilitation Coalition- https://www.twrcwildlifecenter.org/volunteer/become-volunteer/
- Friends of North Richmond – several recurring events – Weekdays 2:30-5:00pm.
- houstonpetsalive.org- Animal Shelter- ongoing
- Fort Bend Regional Council
- Imperial Soccer Club- Needs Coaches www.imperialsc.org/home
Lost Creek Park @ 5:45pm M/W or T/Th.