YES hours need to be turned in by April 14th.
Forms turned in after may not be processed in time for the medal for graduation
MEDAL RECIPIENTS FOR THE CLASS OF 2023
Congratulations! Thank you for your consistent willingness to serve your community!
ISABELLE KARLA C.
KIRTHI REDDY Y.
Thank you for all the form submissions we have received. It is always impressive to see our students giving back to their local communities in the true spirit of volunteering.
The YES table will be available in the Commons on Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunchtimes.
We are happy to respond to any queries and accept forms for submission.
If this is your first time visiting THIS SYSTEM (created August 2021), please CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT using your email from your contract. Once you CREATE AN ACCOUNT, your previous and present hours will be linked to you.
Medalist Requirements – Due to the pandemic we have adjusted the requirements until 2024.
Class of 2023 (current seniors)
Total Requirement = 70 hours
Class of 2024 (current juniors)
Total Requirement = 85 hours
Class of 2025 (current sophomores)
Total Requirement = 100 hours
Class of 2026 (current freshmen)
Total Requirement = 100 hours
The YES committee
We Have Gone Virtual
You can now submit your forms online as well as in person. Please follow the steps below to submit online:
- Create an account at service.chsyes.info. If you already have a contract on file and have submitted service hours, use the same non-FBISD email address you submitted on your contract to create your account and check that your hours look correct. If you are new to YES, you must create an account and submit a contract before doing anything else.
- Make sure that the scanned forms are in a PDF file.
- You will be able to check the status of your submissions at any point in your account. You can also respond to posts or ask questions directly in the system.
- For questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Keep your forms as proof of your service. Do not throw them away.
- Remember it may take time for our volunteers to get everything approved and processed. Once processed, you should be able to see your submissions immediately.
- Do not use your FBISD email in the system or to contact us. Our emails will bounce back if you do.
- Always fill out your YES form completely. Do not leave anything blank!
- Ensure forms are signed. Hand written and electronic signatures are accepted. Printed names as signatures are not permitted.
- Never alter hours.
- Always bring both the original and a copy of your form to the YES table.
- If you work more than one day, always bring a log.
- Always have your log signed.
To sign up for email notifications of service opportunities, enter your email address and click the join button below!
Please remember not to use an FBISD email address.
For more details of community service events check out the
Volunteer Opportunities Calendar
Here are a few of our current positions
Help out a teacher at Commonwealth!
May 25th, 1-3 pm
Concession Stand, Frankie Field, 2655 Cordes Dr, Sugar Land 77479
From now until April 28th, various dates and times
N Zone Sports Missouri City
Lake Olympia Middle School
Saturdays March 25th-May 13th 9am-12pm
NOTE: This opportunity is donation-based and therefore will NOT be counted for YES hours. However, you can use it for certain other organizations. Sign up below, or simply bring your donations to one of the Shared Dreams boxes at the attendance office and front office.
Looking for full-size:
– body wash
– soap bars
Cornerstone Elementary School’s Crazy Chameleon Family Fun Night
April 28th, 2023 4-9.30pm
Sugar Land Little League Baseball
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in March, April and May
First Colony Dream League
Saturdays March 24th to May 6th
Private Railroad Museum Event!
April 30, 12:30-4:30 PM
Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4cada828a4fbc52-private#/
Do you have a Hospice Heart? Charter Healthcare is currently seeking volunteers to support patients and families in need.
TarynMilliken@charterhcg.com 11420 Dairy Ashford Road Sugar Land, TX 77478
ONLY NON-ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS WILL BE APPROVED FOR THE YES PROGRAM
Friends of North Richmond
Aim to strengthen under-resourced communities through long-term commitments that require mutual relationships and collaborative efforts with local organizations, churches, residents, and stakeholders.
HQ: 3727 Greenbriar Dr., Ste. 100
Stafford, TX 77477
Volunteer to help save lives!
Imperial Soccer Club
needs coaches www.imperialsc.org/home
Lost Creek Park @ 5:45pm M/W or T/Th