Remember to print the Y.E.S. Form and bring it with you to the volunteer activities and have it signed by the sponsor.
Volunteering activities listed below are given to Clements YES Office. These organizations are approved by the YES program.
Your participation is highly appreciated!
Community Service Resources
- Exchange Club of Sugar Land- http://www.ecsl.org Toys for tots Santa Exchange- 2140 First Colony Blvd, Sugar Land on Dec 18th, https://signup.com/go/qZgBVkh Contact Zahra Imam 200 Volunteers needed
- Eye Level Learning Center- Provide Tutoring in Math, English, and Writing for children ages 4-14. Hours of operation are after school- Monday- Wednesday 4:30-7:30 and Saturdays 10am -1pm. Contact Reema Mehdi- firstname.lastname@example.org located near Austin Parkway and highway 6- Sugarland East
- FBISD Extended Learning Program is currently seeking volunteers to assist with various responsibilities (ONLY Non Administrative tasks will be approved for the YES Program) Contact: Sarah Khalfe Marketing Coordinator Sarah.Khalfe@fortbendisd.com
- Do you have a Hospice Heart? Charter Healthcare is currently seeking volunteers to support patients and families in need. (Only NON ADMINISTRATIVE tasks will be approved for the YES Program) Contact: TarynMilliken@charterhcg.com 11420 Dairy Ashford Road Sugar Land, TX 77478
- Foodtruck and Music In The Park Event 10/23 5:30 to 9pm -Oyster Creek Park We are hoping to have some local support for the parking attendants during the start of the event https://www.eventbrite.com/e/music-in-the-park-tickets-170741541547?ref=eios https://www.facebook.com/events/911090456146669
- Sugar Land / Missouri City Volunteer Guide
- Optimum Personal Care (retirement home)
- Friends of North Richmond